Qada Puasa


I’m fasting today because I missed 14 days of puasa last year. It’s all because I had Covid last time, so I need to qada all of them before next year’s Ramadan comes rolling around. I used to replace my missed puasa at the very last minute, like a week before puasa which is so bad and I regret doing so. After that, I made it a point to qada them earlier. Fasting has opened my eyes to the nikmat that has been provided to me. and it has increased my remembrance of Allah swt.

Today, being my last day of qada puasa, it was quite challenging. My friend was making samyang ramen for her lunch, and the aroma was already making my mouth water. I couldn’t stop thinking about food and drink all day. My ultimate craving right now is ikan bakar, which I usually get at Hulu Langat. So I decided to berbuka there with my friend, Meen today. I feel like want to berbuka something special to celebrate the last day of my qada puasa.

14/14 days of qada puasa, done! No more days to go. Wooo. I can’t believe I managed to qada puasa for 2 weeks. Don’t wait til the very last minute to qada puasa, girls! It’s a perfect month for qada puasa because maghrib is currently at 7am.

ikan bakar for berbuka!

happy face :D

Comments