Life update, not really


Let’s be frank - my New Year’s resolution of wanting to blog more this year is… not really happening haha. It has been ages since I have last written a post, and I honestly don’t know where the time has gone. I think I count June as the last time I sat down to write something, and I have kept meaning to upload again these past months, but time slips away from you I guess!

These past months have been busy, and tiring. But I am happy. I’m not sure whether I’m just happen to see / read / hear things at the wrong moment, but it seems like a lot of people I know are upset or depressed or struggling with something. It’s okay to not be okay, it’s a part of life to feel down. But here’s a tip: count your blessings. You’ll realise how small your problems are and how you’re actually really lucky to be where you are now. It’s tough to feel down when you’re grateful, trust me. And I’m sending out virtual hugs to anyone who needs it!

I’ve also been sorting out stuff to prepare for the move. I’m both excited and sad to be moving so soon. I feel like I’ve grown up a lot in this house, and I’ve definitely made a lot of memories while staying here, but it’s okay. Gotta move on at some point, I’ll grow up some more and make new memories in my old house. All is good.

Anyway it’s time for sleep. Working tomorrow and an extremely busy tiring week ahead. I hope I won’t collapse anytime soon. Wish I could blog more!

Comments