One of Those Days


Today is one of those days that I feel awful about myself. I don’t like the person that I am, I don’t like the way I think, I don’t like the things I say and do. Sure, this feeling doesn’t come by everyday. But when it does, oh boy. It’s self-hatred at its peak. It’s the sudden realization that hits me and makes me think; damn, I’m actually a shitty person.

Love yourself first, only then can you let others love you - they say. But it’s really hard sometimes. This feeling won’t last long, so don’t worry. I can wake up tomorrow feeling completely fine and happy.

Kinda hate that I’m posting something like this because my blog is generally a happy place (for the most part). But I believed that if anyone else is experiencing these kinda feelings too, let this post serve as a reminder that you’re not alone and this too shall pass. Just because I don’t share about the less happier things I’ve got going on in my mind, doesn’t mean that these feelings are not present at all.

Comments

  1. This too shall pass! I've had this thoughts once in a while when i feel like my life was not going as it's supposed to, but don't worry, it will be better, i promise x

    herlittleplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill tell you i think you're great and i don't know you well enough but we all can be shitty sometimes! but the fact you're sharing this message means you're great! hope you feel better already! - kiki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment