I’m someone’s tunang!


Hello everyone! I can’t believe I’m typing this post now. I still feel so surreal whenever I look at my engagement ring. I’ve never share our love stories on my blog before. Perhaps a lil stories before I move on to the engagement day!


We’ve been dating for over three years. From the year 2021 until today. Actually, he is a friend of my friend and we met through Facebook. He got mad because I called his friend ‘tenok’ on Facebook, and that is how we became friends haha! It makes me feel foolish everytime I think about it. We also used to have a one-month ‘cinta monyet’ which I confessed to him first and then dumped him. So awful I am!


Surprisingly, He still wants to keep in touch with me. He is the only ex-boyfriend I contacted after broke up. By that, we became a good friend and he is my close guy. I have no idea he still had feelings for me back then, and he was waiting for me to break up with my ex-boyfriends. I used to change boyfriends so frequently because I easily accept guys :’) So when I told him I had already broken up, he quickly took the chance to confess his feelings because he was afraid I would accept another guy again.



So faith brings us back together, knowing that we will always have a place for one another. I’m really glad that Bad never gave up our relationship when I do. I believe that is how we were able to maintain our relationship. Never Give Up.


On 5 May 2024, I became officially engaged to Bad. I’m proud to name myself his fiancée and call him my fiancée.



It was a beautiful ceremony. My family, including aunties and cousins were involved in everything, especially my mama, sister and abang kerol, who were super hands-on. There was a tragedy the day before my engagement day. I suddenly didn’t fit into my dress. I gained weight drastically and actually I had tried on the dress twice before. Syukur, my mama had another dress that was suited for my engagement day. Thank you mama!





I believe that everything went well even though there were a few issues, but they were resolved perfectly. The dishes were amazing, Badrul and his family arrived safely at my place and back to theirs. The greatest appreciation to all of my family, relatives and friends who were part of my engagement preparations, either indirectly or directly. Alhamdulillah again Allah had blessed another beautiful day.



Dear Sayang,

I love you and respect you just as much as I do to my family and your family. Yes, you are a great helper to me. You do many things and sacrifice everything for me. Above all, you have been my biggest protector and shield.

Obstacles and difficulties in our relationship are something unavoidable. But how we face and handle it is what we value the most. I am grateful for everything you offered and did for me. Not even once have I been grateful for what I have now.

I love you so much, my fiancé. We’ve overcome the hurdles not once, but several times. And I believe we can face another challenge that we can overcome. May Allah swt protect our relationship until Jannah. InsyaAllah.

Comments

Post a Comment