I’m Having Chickenpox

People are usually quarantined because of Covid19, but I’m quarantined due to chickenpox.

My mom said that she thought I had been vaccinated. Of course, I don’t remember whether or not I was vaccinated. But I’m pretty sure I never had chickenpox before this.

My mom and I were on a staycation in Kuala Lumpur. We stayed at a hotel to enjoy ourselves and it started on the second night. I had a high fever at first. I assumed it was just a normal fever. My fever will gone after I took the medication, and returned after a few hours. I had no energy and felt guilty with my mom because we couldn’t go strolling as we planned and instead spent the entire day in the hotel.

When my back became painful after scratching it, I knew something was wrong. The chickenpox started to grow all over my body. It even grows on my scalp, lips, armpit and ears. It was such a horrible experience.

After checking out of the hotel, we went straight to the clinic. And the doctor prescribed a few medicines for me.


The first week was pretty tough. I had a sore throat and lost my appetite. My chickenpox turns into blister that has clear fluid water in the bum. It's itchy every second. I have to control myself to not scratch it because it can make it even worse.

During this quarantine, I spent my time watching Netflix. I've already watched Emily in Paris 3, Enola Holmes 2 and The Glory.


I've been a fan of Emily in Paris since season 1. I enjoy seeing all of her outfits, and this drama inspires me to advance in my career so that I can live my best life. I can't wait for season 4.

Enola Holmes 2 was okay for me. Eventho I had already watched season 1, it took a few days for me to finish watching Enola Holmes 2.

The storyline of The Glory was so slow. I fell asleep several times while watching all of the episodes, but I made it through. I enjoy revenge dramas. It gives me satisfaction. So I'll continue to watch season 2 this March because I still have high hopes for it.

So please get vaccinated, if you have not because the older you get, the worse it can be.

Comments

  1. Get well soon. Take a very good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon, sisss and i love emily in parisss too. nice to meet ya anywayy hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :') wah i have a gang haha. nice to meet you too zaty!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I haven't got chickenpox too....now Im scared. I hope you are doing okay now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment