I Got Lots of Free Food on My Birthday!

Hello everyone! When it’s your birthday, some food companies will simply give you food for free. So as my birthday come closer, I will searching the internet for birthday treats that I can hopefully enjoy for free. With that, here’s a list of birthday offer that I get for free and FOR REAL that you can get as well. Because what better way to celebrate your birthday than for free?

1. Tealive

Tealive will give a free drink that worth RM8 during the month of your birthday. You can also order drinks that cost more than RM8 and receive an RM8 discount. So I ordered Strawberry Pudding Smoothies and only paid RM2!

2. Sushi King

Sushi King gave me a free dessert, Brownies Cake with ice cream and it is absolutely delicious! This birthday treat is also available during the birthday month.

3. FamilyMart

FamilyMart will give any flavour of Sofuto ice cream! You can also choose between a cup and a cone. This offer only valid during the month of your birthday.

4. Baskin Robin

This is my favourite birthday treat because I can get one scoop of any flavour of Baskin Robin’s ice cream! I can also choose between a cup or a cone. As a new member, I received one more free ice cream. So I redeemed it for my mama. This voucher will be sent to you on your birthday and will be valid for one month.

The steps to get all of the above-mentioned birthday offers are the same. I downloaded and signed up for their app at the beginning of my birthday month. After that, I added my birthday into the account profile. The birthday offer will be delivered via the application in 2 to 3 days. Some apps will immediately send the birthday offer. Then just show the offer at the counter, and the staff will give the free food!

Application that I tried but got nothing:

  1. Starbuck 
  2. KFC
  3. Boost
  4. Llaollao

I hope you enjoyed this post and don’t forget to claim all of these birthday treats. I literally waited 365 days to make this post! See you on the next post 

Comments

  1. noted. my birthday is next month. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I love birthday month too. Syiok, can claim lots of freebies. Nonetheless, Happy Belated Birthday to you πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment