I Made a Bullet Journal For My Best Friend


Hello everyone! Recently my best friend, Fatin turned 26 and I made a bullet journal for her. We’ve known each other since primary school and never fail to remember each other’s birthday. This year, I wanted to make her birthday extra special by giving her a bullet journal that I made by myself.



I used A5 Size Leatherette Hardcover Square Grid from Shopee. I like the paper quality and the number of pages in this journal, which can serve her well for the whole year. Without further ado, here are some of my favorite layouts from her bullet journal. 



I added a short quote for her start off the year, "Do what you love to do".






Because she enjoys doing TikTok affiliate, I created this page is for her to write ideas for TikTok videos!




The monthly planners are for her to jot down some schedules or appointments. Fatin is a busy career woman, and this will be her way of seeing what awaits her in the future.



These are the weekly/daily planners she will use to keep track of her plans, to-do list, weekly intentions, notes and more. She can use these planners to keep herself on track and organized.



For each months, I make a habit tracker her so she can build and track loads of good habits throughout the year. I also make meal trackers to help her become more aware of what she is eating because she always skips meals. Very busy lady, haha.



Basically, I found the designs on Pinterest. I look around for ideas and then come up with my own version. It took me a while to come up with and look for all these ideas, but it all worked out in the end, and I completed the bullet journal for my best friend. That's all for now. I hope you all enjoyed seeing this.

And she loves it soo much! 

Comments

  1. Waahh cantik bullet journal tu. Ramadan Mubarak

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo stinking cute!! And her facial reaction is just priceless <3

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. memang kreatif. untung best friend awak

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute!! as a bujo writer, this made me really jealous ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah whyy. we a bujo writer, we can make our own :)

      Delete
  5. Very good article! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our website. Keep up the good writing.
    Salman Khan - Biography
    Mother Teresa - Biography

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment