I Accidentally Destroyed My Blog

My blog became empty because of my own mistake. Basically, I created a new google account to make a proper email address. The old email address looks funny. Then, I transferred my blog into the new account and deleted the old one. Suddenly, I found that all of the photos in my blog disappeared! I'm speechless, wondering how this could happen. And I just realised, photos uploaded to the blog will be saved in a Google album. So, deleting the google account will eventually delete the photos also! Due to that, I have to remove all of my posts.

I was depressed for a few days, thinking about all of my efforts and collaboration posts that rarely I gained. But now, I'm looking on the bright side. Maybe this is a sign for me to start fresh, as this year has been extremely difficult for me! And I was just able to get my life back after a few months of depression.

I also changed the look of my blog from the blogger template. I do love the free responsive blog template, but it takes too long to load and I feel annoyed. So I'm not going to use it anymore. I plan to purchase a blog template from Etsy soon. I've never bought a blogger template before, and it is my dream!

So I would like to remind everyone not to make the same mistake I did, and this is also a reminder for myself not to make the same mistakes again. To be honest, this is the second time that happened on my blog. So, I suppose this is an introduction post for this rebranded blog.

Comments