Hello 2024.

If I could describe my 2023 in two words, it would be: content and happy. Only Allah swt knows how grateful I am for everything, for the people in my life, for the various experiences I’ve had, and for the strength and patience He’s given me to get through the year. “If you are grateful, I will surely increase you (in favour)” - 14:7 Al Quran


Those photos up there are some of my favourite moments from 2023. I treated my family to staycation at M Resort, rode a train for the first time, had a first girls trip, got merisik, watched stars in Pusat Sains Negara, played piano in public, went to SuperPark with my sister, and more!

All of these are really precious memories for me, and I can’t wait to create more in 2024. I turn 27 this year, which is craaaazy. 3 more years until the age of 30. I still cannot believe that I am a grownup. I’ve always felt I was still a teenager since I’m always make childish mistakes, hehe. I’m hoping that by then, I’d have my life figured out and mastered the art of controlling my crazy emotions and what I say.

Last year was not perfect for me. It was good, really. But it’s not perfect. I have awful days, cranky days, and just plain b*tchy days. I must admit that I am not always a fun person to be around. Arguments with family members.. fight with my boyfriend that make me want to strangle him sometimes.. why-am-I-never-good-enough-moments.. and so on. This happens. But I never allowed these things to become permanent. I get over it and move forward. Give it my best again and come back up stronger.

2024, I pray you’ll be just as good as 2023.
Happy New Year!

Comments