I Tried Chinese Ear Cleaning For The First Time at Ear Medi Spa


I’m sure most of you have heard about ASMR. I thought it was nonsense at first since I couldn't imagine them brushing their microphone in front of a camera for an hour! But when I was having difficulties sleeping, ASMR videos were quite helpful in getting me to sleep deeply hehe. And I'm fascinated by Chinese ear cleaning and want to try it myself. I'm just curious how it feels because it appears to be so pleasant. Then, I found that there is a spa near my house called Ear Medi Spa that offers this type of service. I immediately make appointment!


Ear Medi Spa was founded in 2020, and the owner has 7 years of expertise in the beauty industry. This spa not only offer professional ear picking but also facials, eye spas, eyebrow shaping, keratin eyelashes lift, skin tag removal, teeth whitening and more! So I went with the professional ear picking services, which cost RM100 for both ears. I also adore the interior design of Ear Medi Spa. It is a really clean and cozy environment.


Before beginning the ear cleaning, the professional will show the inside of my ears using the endoscopic camera. I'm quite surprised that my ears don't have a lot of earwax. She also mentioned that my ears are healthy and don't have many problems.


She used a variety of tools to stimulate the inside and outside of my ear canal and remove the earwax from deep within. She also massages around my ears, before moving my the ear canal with feathers and cotton swabs. Finally, the acupuncture points of my ear are stimulated by the vibration of tuning forks, which is my favourite! After feeling a little itchy and nervous at the beginning, I quickly feel relaxed and end up enjoying the experience.


I believe that this whole process has many advantages beyond clean ears, including improving hearing, soothing the spirit and regulating mood. I find myself deeply relaxed and relieved of anxiety and tension after did this Chinese ear cleaning.

Those who have never had Chinese ear cleaning should be cautious to choose the place. Ear Medispa is one of the trusted locations with a properly disinfected environment. The owner is also very polite and offers me complimentary drinks! Will I come again? Yes, without a doubt, and I will most likely try her other services.

Ear Medi Spa only accepts appointments via Whatsapp.
Business hour: 10.00 am - 8.00 pm (Monday to Sunday)
Address: No. 39-1F, Tingkat 1 Jalan Orkid 6, Taman Orkid, 43200 Cheras, Selangor.
Contact: +60108325836

Comments

  1. I've never try ear medi spa but its sounds wonderful after you tried it yourself.
    Guess i have to try someday too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wanna try ear spa too and the ear waxing also but that's very expensive hear.

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. singgah sini sat ^^ & follow dari http://www.thefox.my/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment