Pokok Cafe @ Lalaport

Hello everyone! Today I’ll be sharing about my recent visit to Pokok Cafe in Lalaport, Bukit Bintang.

Since the cafe is located at the rooftop of the Lalaport, the place was so bright and perfect for pictures! The interior was nice too. I forgot to take a picture of the exterior of the cafe, so sorry about that!

They serve up casual comfort food and brunch in a bright breezy setting. I ordered Moroccan Meatball Lamb with yogurt mint dip. It was quite filling and tasted good too.


My mom ordered Aunty Aileen’s Nyonya Laksa with tiger prawns and tofu puffs while my sister ordered Carbonara Pasta with a poached egg and beef bacon.

I was quite surprised by their services because the team was friendly. They offered a kid’s plate and cutlery for my sister easily feed her daughter. I’m happy with their concern.

Paired with the nice vibes of the place and friendly staff, I definitely see myself coming back again. And that’s it for this post. Thanks for dropping by my blog and see you next time!

Comments

  1. Mewah deko dan cantik persembahan pinggan. Harga mesti mahal sedikitkan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya benar! Saya rasa harga dia standard untuk restoran jenis macam ni :)

      Delete
  2. Salam kenal Sarah.. All the food looks good, unfortunately this place is far from my radius.. but I hope I can go there someday..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam kenal LZ. This is a nice place to eat when you come to Kl :)

      Delete
  3. Looks cozy and comfortable.. It's been years I didn't go to Bukit Bintang..
    I think the last I went there was year 2008..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many changes at Bukit Bintang area! From the road, building, food including the prices :)

      Delete

Post a Comment