Blog Post I'm Yet To Write On March

March 03, 2017


Assalamualaikum wbt and hello everyone! For today, I decided to show my blog post ideas which I'm going to make for this month plus I always see famous bloggers making a list of their coming up post so maybe I could try! I also hoping that this post will come in handy to those fighting a writer's block or suffering from lack of inspiration. Maybe you won't pick exactly what I have laid out here but it will give you some good ideas!

  • 9 must-have dorm room essentials
  • How to take proper care of your cellphone
  • My current favorite blog
  • Site visit to Beryl's chocolate factory
  • Sarahsaadun's morning routine
  • What I have learned in 2016
  • Things that I would like to improve about myself
  • Kind of person that attracts me
  • What's in my bag
  • Healthy eating habits
  • Tips to extend iPhone battery life
  • My first stop motion video
  • Nighttime beauty mistakes you didn't know you were making
  • Talk about my hobby
  • My skin care routine
  • Question and answer
Hopefully, you enjoyed these! Feel free to use them anytime you need an extra boost of inspiration. Blog about something that you love and make sure that you having fun with it. On that way, you will never run out of ideas or inspiration! Do leave your comment about which blog post that you can't wait to read!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Looking forward for Nighttime beauty mistakes you didn't know you were making.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok then, i will update as soon as possible ^_^ maybe this week!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I would love to read posts on dorm room essentials, your skin care routines and even mini projects that you do on your own some day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mini projects such as good idea :D will do it soon! thx babe <3

      Delete
  3. Wah feel like making a list as well & let's see if I could write them all before march ends hu hu hu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love to read all your posts! :D

      Delete
  4. I should really do this. Like now, before everything just evaporates from my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can pick one from my post and I would love to read your post :D

      Delete
  5. cant wait to read all these posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to write all these posts too!

      Delete
  6. looking forward to read it xD

    it's good that you have your blog posts planned out

    ReplyDelete