10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

February 27, 2017


Assalamualaikum wbt and hello everyone! I absolutely love sharing things on this blog and today I thought it will be a better way for any reader who stumble across my blog to get to know me better by doing - 10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me. Lets get into it!

➸ I'm taking diploma in Biotechnology in Nilai Polytechnic - I wanted to take veterinary course once upon a time
➸ Playing piano is my talent and currently I learn to play it by myself
➸ I suck at math and sport - couldn't get it even if my life would depend on it
➸ I used being admitted to hospital when I was in primary school - for every year
➸ Water is my favorite drink ever
➸ I'm a list marker - I list anything and everywhere
➸ Coconut tree used to be my imaginary friend
➸ My backbone is not a straight one - it is some sort like an S-shape
➸ I'm a Dota player since 2013
➸ I'm terrified of the dark since I have ability to see ghost

Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me! If you fancy, do comment with a random fact about yourself and I'd love to know more about you guys! 🙂

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. wow, ability to see ghost?! u are rare girl. hope u may all be fine.

    pianist & dota player tu mahal. used to be a dota player too, but lately keadaan xmengizinkan. sigh. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I still can't get used with this ability T^T.
      HAHAHA i used to play piano and dota regularly when i was young but since im studying it is hard for me to make a time to do what i want (sob)

      Delete
  2. U can see ghost? I hate math too but look now i see numbers everyday heh

    XX Atheera | http://atheeradayana.com XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah T^T and i'm not comfortable with this ability.
      which mean you're now taking course that related to calculation right? so im sure you have overcome this weakness :D

      Delete
  3. You learn to play piano by yourself? Impressive! I wish I can be like you but I don't own a piano :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took piano class when I was 8 years old and quit the class when I was 13 because my father retired. so I need to sacrifice to reduce my family expenses. but since I really passion in playing piano.. I learn to play it by myself by making my own notes or through youtube :D it's ok for not having a piano.. you can download piano application or piano website! just google it ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh, sy pun ada masalah kat tulg pinggang dan tulg blkg sy juga bongkok.😅😅 salam kenal. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha tapi saya punya tak teruk sangat :D salam kenal juga :D

      Delete