Chapter One, Page One

January 01, 2017


HAPPY 2017 MY GREAT READERS!

It's hard to believe that my -teen age has ended! So, I guess it's finally time to start acting my age and 20 is a good start -damn it. Basically, being 20 years old means that I have the chance to decide whether I want to act young and crazy or wise and mature. In whatever way, I thought the best choice would be to be a little crazy and a little mature 

Making New Year's resolutions is a tradition that I like to uphold. During the last days of 2016, I often took some time to reflect my resolution from the previous year then I came up with some new goals for the upcoming new year. Generally, New Year's resolutions deal with health & fitness, money, career, relationships and travel. However, I have just one resolution for the year 2017: Be an upgraded version of myself. I knew it should be more realistic but this isn't a subject that I only revisit at the beginning of new year. It's one that I remind myself of at the beginning of each day. It's not scary impossible but hopefully this simple goal will help me to have a happy, health and even fulfilling year ahead. I will write out my New Year's resolution on a paper and place them in a spot where I can revisit them everyday because having that constant visual reminder helps me to stick to my goals throughout the year.

What's your New Year's resolution? Do share your own in comments so that we can all hold each other accountable 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. My new year resolution: Write and post more blog entries. I've been slacking for a bit. hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Especially when start being a college student, it will be difficult to get time to write blog entries. Btw, Good luck with your new resolution. Hopefully you will made it :D

    ReplyDelete