2017 Planner

January 02, 2017


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hello sweeties! Today, I'm going to concentrate on my 2017 planner. As you are well aware I'm so obsessed with planners. I tend to switch them up every year and always coming up with new systems so it will be organized my time. But this year, I used the same type from my 2016 planner because it have enough space for me to write my list to-do and I'm enjoying it for that purpose.

I'm excited to show you the style of my 2017 planner and let's start:


Monthly Spread. It is so clean and pretty. I really like the view of the month has simple colors and isn't too clumsy. I usually put birthdays, appointments, special events and fun 'National Holidays' on this spread.


The main reason I chose this planner is because of the way the daily spread looks like. I like the layout which is very big, clean and simple so that when I want to add my own details such as washi tape or stickers, it won't look too messy. There's also a section to the side of each month for goals so that I can always jot down a few thing on this section that I try to work on each month.


I love the notepad at the back for additional notes that's also very functional. I just love the script font used on this page.


At the back, there is a pocket to hide all my important pieces and this is something I am most grateful for.

End of the story, I really loving my new planner! It's a great solution for busy students and anyone else that trying to save the world. For years I used planner and it worked so well for me.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Do you have a planner? Let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I made my own planner using my bullet journal! Post coming up at 8AM tomorrow (Monday)! Your planner is so cute by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kak erin! Done reading your post just now and i cant wait for the result :D

      Delete
  2. Simple and cute planner! Mine is a just a plain one where i make a to do list of everything i need to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay if it's plain or not. As long as its really help to organize ur life ^_^

      Delete
  3. cute planner srs! i guna phone je kalau pape sebab senang hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pun ada guna dekat phone juga so i ada dua planner hihi :p

      Delete
  4. Blogwalking here...!! Cantik planner... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute planner! I only use my phone since it comes with the alarm thingi. Really helpful 'cos Im so forgetful hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have planner on my phone too because sometimes im lazy to bring my planner everywhere. Btw Thank you <3

      Delete
  6. woww so kawaii your planner. it's give me inspirantion. do visit my blog
    https://thisisme-38.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete