New Blog Design

November 16, 2016

 

Assalamualaikum wbt and hello everyone! Please accept my apologies for being silent. I have been working on my new blog design so you might notice things look different on my blog. From the last week, I have tried a lot of templates and there will be something wrong and error when I applied them on my blog. They looked totally different on my blog from what I have seen on their demo template. How many times I have changed until I found the perfect design. Possibly the longest time that I have made to make choice. For this time, I decided to place back my side bar and place my instagram widget at the top. Everything is white with a touch of black color on my sidebar so they will look matured and very minimalist. Altogether, I'm really like with my new blog design! I hope you like the new design as much as I do! Thanks for still sticking with me. So now I can focus on my writing.

I have started my driving lessons on last Saturday and this Friday I will be sitting for the computer test. The passing mark is 42 and hopefully I pass the test. Wish me luck guys!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. wow i like this new look !! and good luck on your test , don't worry take it easy because i got full mark on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah. simple and white background! sy suka. :) btw wish u gud luck in computer test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you like it too! It's my first time making the minimalist template

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Dapat inspirasi dari kau sebenanrnya hahahha

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm adore with your template too!

      Delete
  5. This new look is so cantik. Simple je.

    ReplyDelete