Back To Old Hobby

November 07, 2016

 

Assalamualaikum wbt and hello everyone! My semester break is just starting and of course I'm excited about it. I will be free with no class to attend and no presentation or assignments to fear. However, I'm still thinking about my final result and my pointer will probably decrease since I didn't manage to answer my final very well. I don't even know what happened to me for overall this third semester. It's keep haunting me and make me feel so worse (sob). Anyway, I've managed to get back to write journal. I have kept my journals on and off since I was in primary school and I used to write really random thoughts or make notes of really random events in my life when I needed to which is all well and good but sometimes it's nicer to have a regular or set time to brain dump.

 

This journal is super thick with excellent paper quality. I'm sure it will be a long time to get it filled up. To keep my journal stay cute and pretty, I bought fountain pens that makes me comfortable when writing. It was great to get back to my old hobby and I will write about the changes that I've made everyday since I decided to make improvement to be a better version of me during this break. It will be something new for me! It's my journal and all about me. It's the only place where I can be totally release all of my emotions, positive or negative and without them having an effect on my life or people around me.

I only have 3 weeks break and I've quite a lot of things to accomplish. To stay motivated, I will update my blog frequently to ensure that I have productive semester break. I wish everyone having an enjoyable semester break. Stay tuned for my following posts!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. lukis gmbr bangunan pun nampak lawa sgt ! sadis nya anis tangan kayu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ ANIS NABILAH Hahaha actually i found this doodle from we heart it and i tried to draw exactly like it. practice makes perfect ;) give a try! because i'm used to be tangan kayu too :D

      Delete
  2. welcome back to blogging! :)

    www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Erin Azmir thank you! tbh, you are my favorite blogger and i'm so excited to see you comment on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii! having a journal is great! love your blog too btw :)

    http://liyanajay.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute journal,,

    good luck in filling up your journal =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we're having the same hobby hahaa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? it such a pleasure to meet someone that have same hobby :D

      Delete