Video Assignment Semester 3

October 16, 2016

video

Assalamualaikum wbt and hello everyone! Here's another video assignment that I've made for this semester and it was for my english subject. This video was about comparison between two products and I chose hand creams that I borrowed from my roomates (thanks nish!). However, I make in cincai boncai janji siap since I want to finish it as soon as possible. That's the reason why it's so simple and kinda boring. So, don't watch it hahaha. I've also publish it on my youtube account and this was my first video on youtube! Anyway, that's all for this post. I'm going to take my final exams on this Saturday. Wish me luck! I felt pretty quick this time around and as usual I can't wait to end my 3th semester since my stress level is going through the roof. So, hopefully I will have better content for the next posts hahaha.


You Might Also Like

0 comments