Wear My Favorite Things

September 11, 2016




assalamualaikum wbt and hello guys.
another post about the happiness challenge that i'm doing right now which is wear your favorite things and i guess this baju kurung that i just bought is the right choice! baju kurung is a traditional malay costume which loosely translated as enclosed dress and is a national dress of malaysia and brunei. everytime i wear it, i feel so comfy and fit just right with me! the soft color of this baju kurung is just gorgeous and it always be a perfect match if i'm wearing it with my nude colored shawl. i seriously wish that i could wear it everyday. from what i have been through, wearing my favorites thing will bring joy and increase my confidence level. this also makes me smile throughout the day. by definition, favorite is a word that demonstrates your strongest preference for something.

You Might Also Like

2 comments