Suamatra (School Magazine)

May 18, 2016


happy teacher's day! contact back my teachers and wishing them makes me feel so glad and they feel so apprieciated for still remember them. suppose to have teacher's day celebration at my high school however i got no chance to join because i'm working! it's hard to get my personal time since be a worker. Hmm

for today i want to make a flashback about my school magazine that i used to be designer for it about 4 years ago. so here are designs that i have made using the adobe illustrator and photoshop!








spot me! hahahaha!

and here are senior pages, a place for all form 5 students to put their class photos. this also designed by me with my sister and i'm so happy with these because it became as expected.



that's all for today! adios!

You Might Also Like

0 comments