Going Home For The Last

February 20, 2016


this week will be the last week for me to go back home because no more holiday after this month. i have to bring home my useless stuffs so it will be easier for me to pack my stuffs when i end this semester. so i will stay at my college until my final test end. however, i cannot enjoy too much at home because a lot of assignments that i have to do (sob).


for today biochemistry class, my group have to make an explanation about saponification which is a process to make soap. what i have learnt was soap are made from animal fats or vegetable oils. so all this time, i'm rubbing fats animal on my body. very unexpected lol.


my final exam will be another two months to go. so i guess it is time for me to make preparation for a war hahah wish us luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments